Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Iss-SHOES!

See what I did there?  Like a combination of "issues" and "shoes"?

...okay yeah, that was terrible.

Anywho, I was at Wal-Mart yesterday trying to find the shoes I needed for my costume for a group dance number (we all need to match for this one).  I wear a size 6.5 so I was looking for a pair of 6.5s or 7s, but all they had were one pair of 6s and one pair of 7.5s.  I decided to give the 6s a try, knowing the 7.5s would be too big.

I tried on the left shoe first and was surprised that it actually felt a little loose.  I had a look trying to find the size on the shoe itself, and it turned out it was a 6.5.  I checked the right shoe, and it was a 6.  Now, mismatched shoes happen, and it's not usually a huge shock, but when I took this pair out of the box they were still stuffed with cardboard and paper, and were attached to each other!  WTF, Wal-mart?

No comments:

Post a Comment